This service is available to Antioch Students and Alumni only at a discounted rate. Please contact WEX for further information.
This combined service provides you with the writing expertise and editing acumen of the PhD Coach. The WEX Dissertation Developmental Coach will help you conceptualize and organize your material for your dissertation. With your initial three chapters from your proposal, the Dissertation Developmental Editor will provide explicit feedback for changing the content for the new purpose of the dissertation and will advise on organizing your ideas, revising for greater clarity as well as provide guidance on format and writing style issues. This is a highly specialized writing support to help you with development of ideas and control of style. This is a highly individualized coaching and deep editing experience for students who have completed their research and are ready to write the dissertation.
Pricing and Payments.
- All WEX services are on a prepaid basis. A deposit must be received before services will rendered. Additional charges will be billed to the student upon completion of the editing.
- First-time clients must submit the deposit for 2 hours.
- Clients understand that the deposit is to initiate the editing transaction and that they are responsible for full payment of the contracted work, understanding that documents can consume more than the deposited amount.
- Once completed and fully paid, reviews will be returned via email and attached to the submission in Submittable.
- In the event that a project takes less time than expected, you will be issued a credit balance that may be applied to future WEX services. Please note that that WEX does not offer refunds.
- WEX editors will complete your requested work in about 10 business days (2 weeks), unless the document requires extensive additional work; in that case, WEX will contact you before proceeding.
- WEX is closed on weekends. All submissions on weekends are considered submitted on the following business day.